Criminal Defense in Pima county
We Defend Those Accused of Every Type of Crime
Pima County Jail
Professional & Experienced Lawyer – Available 24/7
Pima County is the state of Arizona’s second most populous county. Located in the southern central region of the state, it includes the cities of Tucson, Marana, Lukeville, Ajo, Cortara, Rillito, Topawa, Sells, Green Valley, Arivaca, Mount Lemmon, Catalina, Sasabe, Sahuarita, and Vail. The vast majority of its residents live in the Tucson area, which also happens to be the second largest city in Arizona.
The Pima County Sheriff’s Department provides adult detention services for the people of Pima County and the larger Tucson metropolitan area. Pima County, AZ has two jail locations: the Pima County Adult Detention Complex in Tucson and the Ajo District Jail in Ajo, AZ. Their mission statement is as follows: As a leader in public safety, we are committed to serving with Honor, Courage, and Integrity in the fight against crime, and to work relentlessly toward making our community safe for the people of Pima County.
Pima County Adult Detention Complex
1270 W. Silverlake Road
Tucson, Arizona 85713
Ajo District Jail
1249 W. Ajo Well Road
Ajo, Arizona 85321
Arrested in Pima County? Call the Arizona Criminal Defense Attorneys at Belén Law Firm Today!
If you need a Pima County criminal defense attorney, call Belén Olmedo Guerra at The Belén Law Firm right away. As a renowned Phoenix-based criminal defender, Belén has extensive experience handling all types of criminal convictions and charges across the state of Arizona. No matter if you’ve been charged with a minor misdemeanor or petty offense or are facing a serious felony charge, the dedicated AZ criminal defense team at Belén Law Firm can help.
Some of the types of cases we regularly handle at our firm include:
- Violent Crimes
- Domestic violence, assault, homicide (including vehicular homicide and negligent homicide), murder (including first-degree murder and second-degree murder), weapons charges, and more.
- Sex Crimes
- Including sexual assault, rape, prostitution and solicitation, child pornography, sexual conduct with a minor, statutory rape, online solicitation of a minor, and more.
- Drug Crimes
- Including simple possession, drug distribution, drug trafficking, manufacturing, illegal cultivation, and more.
- White Collar Crimes
- Extortion, embezzlement, check fraud, money laundering, and more.
- Federal Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Shoplifting, robbery, aggravated robbery, grand larceny, burglary, motor vehicle theft, and more.
- DUIs in Arizona
- Including aggravated DUIs (felony DUIs), Extreme DUIs and Super Extreme DUIs.
- Resisting Arrest
- And More
If you don’t see your specific offense listed above, don’t worry. We are prepared to handle all types of Arizona criminal offenses. Give us a call at (602) 715-0908 for a free consultation to discuss your individual case and legal options.
We provide 24/7 legal advice, and always accept calls from inmates in Pima County Jails and penitentiaries across the state, including Maricopa County, Yuma County, Pinal County, Cochise County, and Yavapai County.