Violent Crimes Attorney
We Defend Those Accused of Every Type of Crime
Violent Crimes Defense Attorney Phoenix
Professional & Experienced Lawyer – Available 24/7
If you’ve been accused of a serious, violent crime, you could be facing years in prison, a life sentence, or even the death penalty. It is critical that you have strong representation from a Phoenix violent crimes defense attorney. As a criminal defense lawyer, Belén understands the specialized circumstances surrounding the preparation and defense of a violent crimes charge and has the courtroom experience and skill required to stand up against the state.
Belén Olmedo Guerra is known for providing aggressive defense representation for her clients throughout Phoenix. She has successfully handled a number of high-profile cases.
Belén Olmedo Guerra Fights for Your Rights
With every case she takes, she closely scrutinizes every piece of evidence the prosecution intends to use against her clients. Armed with a thorough understanding of each case, she drives the case towards the best possible outcome, whether that is convincing the state of Arizona to dismiss or reduce the charges against her clients or crafting a successful defense at trial. When the state seeks the death penalty and your life is on the line, Belén Olmedo Guerra has the skill and courage to stand between you and the state. She will leave no stone unturned to defend and protect your life.
She is prepared to defend you against all types of violent crime charges, including:
- Armed Robbery
- Assault and Battery
- Terrorist Threats
- Hate Crimes
- Criminal Possession of a Weapon
How a Criminal Defense Lawyer Can Help
Belén Olmedo Guerra can help you by:
- Thoroughly and tirelessly investigating your case
- Finding flaws and/or contradictions in the state’s case
- Cross-examining witnesses and turning a skeptical eye to evidence
- Lining up witnesses, such as expert witnesses in your favor
- Using experience to lay out the best legal strategy
- Advising clients on plea bargains from the prosecution
- Using knowledge of relevant laws and precedents to challenge evidence and defend clients